200+ SOUNDSETS AND MULTI-MODULATION ENGINE
Every soundset in AURORA provides some of the versatility of a classical synthesizer combined with the quality of sampled wave sets. We carefully sampled lots of different acoustic material like timpani, bells, self-made instruments, handmade percussions and, for long sound-sets, we used a custom chain of sound design tools to realize soundscapes, drones and pads from acoustic and synthesized sources.
MULTIPLE ARPEGGIATOR AND POLYSTEP PATTERNS
Initially thought as a perfect tool to make soundscapes and long sounds, we soon realized the real potential of AURORA when working on the advanced Rhythm section, which enables the user to assign different arpeggiator or polystep patterns to the layers. Working with AURORA is very, very fast. You’ll find that it is really easy to obtain the sound that you were looking for, with the minimum amount of effort and, possibly, with lots of fun!
If you are interested to try AURORA for FREE you can download its little brother AURORROR.
Full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4 or above is required
Windows XP / Vista / 7. Intelmac and Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
4 GB System Ram, 6 GB free on HD
FAST MODULATION ENGINE
control any parameter with CCs, custom LFOs and Envelopes
more than 190 unique soundsources in 12 different categories
EDITABLE FX CHAIN
limitless possibilities to forge your own patches
3 editable arpeggiators/polystep patterns
- 5.5 GB Sample library (compressed in Kontakt’s NCW Format)
- 3.859 Samples (44Khz/24Bit)
- 210+ NKI Presets + 26 of AURORROR
- More than 200 unique sound sources (multisampled instruments)
- Build your unique patches by layering up to 5 layers of sound sources
- Total control over the sound sources
- Arpeggiator and Polystep modes
- 13 different modulators avaiable for complex sounds that can change at specific time intervals or on user’s input.
- Synced Delay, Step Modulator and LFOs
- 5 different modulation shapes for LFOs (SINE, SAWTOOTH, TRIANGLE, SQUARE and RANDOM)
- Unique chain of custom effects
- Atmospherizer effects
- 18 unique Convolution IRs