Another addition to our Simple Instruments’ family: Simple Whistle!
This library offers a unique set of features that are perfect for anyone who wants to create music with a light, simple, and serene sound. One of the most notable features of Simple Whistle is the ability to control the volume of each of the three different whistlers independently. This allows you to create a solo whistler, a duo, or a trio.
Additionally, Simple Whistle offers three different instruments: Normal (MW Dyn), Vibrato (MW Dyn), and Vibrato Control (MW Vibrato).
The library also includes five articulations, including Legato, Portamento, Sustain, Staccato, and Short Staccato, allowing you to create a wide range of sounds for your music.
The tonal and noise sliders let you adjust the volume of the tonal part and the noise part of any whistle separately, providing you with more control over the sound of the instrument.
Finally, Simple Whistle’s stereo width feature lets you open up the stereo panorama.
With its unique features, it’s sure to be a valuable tool for any musician looking to create music with a light-hearted and relaxed sound. We hope you’ll give Simple Whistle a try and experience the joy of creating music with it! Let Simple Whistle may be the best unprofessional whistler by your side!
Important! Simple Whistle is a completely different instrument from the whistle included in Spaghetti Western!
Full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.8.1 or above is required
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH KONTAKT PLAYER
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10. Intelmac and Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
4 GB System Ram, 2.6 GB free on main system drive for installation + 2.6 GB where the library is installed.
Capable internet connection.
- 2.6 GB .ncw compressed sample pool
- 24 bit / 48 kHz
- 3 independently sampled whistles
- 3 different instruments: Normal (MW Dyn), Vibrato (MW Dyn) and Vibrato Control (MW Vibrato)
- True Legato with full sustained note after legato
- 5 articulations: Legato, Portamento, Sustain, Staccato and Short Staccato
- Detune slider that controls the tune of Whistler 1 and Whistler 3 (Whistler 2 will not be affected by this settings)
- Tonal and Noise sliders to separate the tonal part and the noise part (wind noise) of the sound
- Stereo Width
- 12 IR reverb impulses
- Whistled with love by Olmo Chittò for FluffyAudio