AURORROR is a “spin-off” from AURORA, our synthetic-soundscape library. If you like AURORROR, consider that the full AURORA has more than 5x the sample content and more than 210 unique .nki presets!
The cool guitar sounds included in AURORROR are gently conceded by Pettinhouse instruments, check their cool libraries too.
Full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4 or above is required
Windows XP / Vista / 7. Intelmac and Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
4 GB System Ram, 6 GB free on HD
FAST MODULATION ENGINE
control any parameter with CCs, custom LFOs and Envelopes
EDITABLE FX CHAIN
limitless possibilities to forge your own patches
3 editable arpeggiators/polystep patterns
- 850 MB Sample library (compressed in Kontakt’s NCW Format)
- 630 Samples (44Khz/24Bit)
- 25+ NKI Presets
- More than 25 unique sound sources (multisampled instruments)
- Build your unique patches by layering up to 3 layers of sound sources
- Total control over the sound sources
- Arpeggiator and Polystep modes
- 13 different modulators avaiable for complex sounds that can change at specific time intervals or on user’s input
- Synced Delay, Step Modulator and LFOs
- 5 different modulation shapes for LFOs (SINE, SAWTOOTH, TRIANGLE, SQUARE and RANDOM)
- Unique chain of custom effects
- Atmospherizer effects
- 18 unique Convolution IRs