Listen - Dominus Choir Pro
Listen - Dominus Choir
While releasing Dominus Choir two years ago, we were already looking forward to enrich it with new features. Among them,
…What more? We can just say that Dominus Choir Pro literally “speaks” or better “sings” for itself!
“Dominus” in latin means “Lord” or “Master”. This word can be heard in many examples of sacred Christian Music.
Despite its noble origins, the choice of the name “Dominus” was actually inspired by Dominoes, the popular game that dates back to 13th century China and which spread out to Europe five centuries later.
In facts, the way the engine works resembles this ancient game. In Dominoes you connect the different tiles according to their value. Dominus Choir utilizes an engine which intelligently connects the different syllables by the vowels which both precede and follow the consonants.
The vowels are the glue that holds the words together. This system keeps the musicality and the realism of the original sessions intact, but also gives the user complete control over the duration of each part of the words built with the word editor.
The same system flawlessly works under the score in Dominus Choir Pro, taking care to smooth the transitions between the various syllables.
In addition to this, Dominus features beautiful true-legato transitions for all the vowels in the library, capable of dealing with movements from the softest to the strongest dynamics, and, an intuitive polylegato engine that simply works as it should.
Full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.8.1 or above is required
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH KONTAKT PLAYER
Windows XP / Vista / 7. Intelmac and Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
4 GB System Ram, 53 GB (library) + 53 GB (installation) = 106 GB free on the same HD
Capable internet connection
- Staccato and Marcato articulations
- 4 Stereo Mic Positions
- 54 GB installed (compressed in NCW format)
- 24 bit / 48 kHz stereo
- Innovative and smooth engine with easy to use GUI
- True Legato for all vowels
- Monophonic and Polyphonic mode
- Complete control over the duration of each syllable
- 346 syllables for Legato Articulation
- 60 + 60 syllables for Marcato Articulation
- 60 syllables for Staccato Articulation
- 3 keyboard layouts
- Sampled in a warm hall
- 200+ premade words
- 13 Reverb Presets
- ability to sing in different languages
- Velocity Lock for precise tweaking of each note
- No unnecessary controls: instant fun!
- Many bottles of wine drunk with the male choir